Position: Junior IT Coordinator@ Creative People
Short Company Profile: Creative People welcomes creative, motivated individuals to join our team at offices located in Nea Philadelphia. Our collaborative workplace offers exciting and diverse opportunities to learn, grow professionally, and make a real contribution to our success.
Job description: As the successful candidate, you will have to comprehend the operation and technical workflows behind the functionality offered to the end user.
Your daily routine will include customer and partners communication, opening, assigning, tracing and analyzing service tickets, ensuring quality, communicating with various departments and being creative in automating procedures.
Scope of work: The scope of your work includes the following areas:
- Customer and partner communication.
- IT Projects coordination.
- 1 year experience with IT Services provisioning.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly dependable, responsible, with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Available for long-term commitment.
- Willing to learn.
Followings will be considered as assets:
- Strong communication skills.
- Psychotherapy, Sociology or Philology Degree.