Position: Junior Web Developer @Creative People
Short Company Profile: Creative People welcomes creative, motivated individuals to join our team at offices located in Nea Philadelphia. Our collaborative workplace offers exciting and diverse opportunities to learn, grow professionally, and make a real contribution to our success.
Job description: As the successful candidate, you will have to deeply comprehend the operation and technical workflows behind the functionality offered to the end user. You will become part of a premier team of engineers.
Your daily routine will include website development and support, web application development, tracing and analyzing problems, ensuring product quality, communicating with various departments and being creative in automating procedures.
Scope of work: The scope of your work includes the following areas:
- Website Development, Support and Troubleshooting.
- Website Monthly Maintenance.
- Custom Web Application Development.
- 1 year minimum hands-on experience with web technologies.
- Good knowledge of CSS, HTML.
- Basic knowledge of cPanel or Plesk.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly dependable, responsible, with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Available for long-term commitment.
- Willing to learn.
Followings will be considered as assets:
- Node JS.
- Angular JS.
- Knowledge of Magento e-commerce platform.
- PHP frameworks as Slim framework or Laravel.
- Web Socket technologies.