The COVID-19 outbreak has the potential to change fundamentally the way we work. The Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP), in conjunction with Women in Localization and the European Union associations of Translation Companies (EUATC), organized a webinar on how companies can adapt to this brave new world.
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Disaster recovery – Chrysostomos Psaroudakis, Creative People
- Working with Asia Post Covid-19: Trends in Technology, Lifestyle, and Connection – Sara Maria Hasbun, Meridian Linguistics
- Remote Project Management – Steve Chu, Treehouse Strategy
- Working remotely – maintaining organizational culture – Gloria Lee, Glocalize
- Video remote interpreting (VRI) via Boostlingo – Dieter Runge, Boostlingo
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation – Alvaro Montoya, Akkadu
- Multilingual Web Conference – Fardad Zabetian, Kudo
- Host – Shelley Halaba, Qwerty
This webinar was hosted by the Glocalization Organization of Asia Pacific (GoAP). To learn more about the GoAP, visit: www.goap-global.com.
Check out presentation on the following video: